AWARD WINNING MANSION MYKONOS
This 6 bedroom luxury villa built in 1988 and was purchased by the present owners in 2001. Following complete renovation, it has since 2002 has been carefully maintained in excellent condition by resident maintenance staff who live permanently on the premises
In addition, daily housekeeping services, catering facilities by the resident chef, warm hospitality and undivided attention are all provided by staff who reside in a guest house adjacent to the main building
The buildings provide 277sm. of accommodation including 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms which provide 5 star hospitality in 5 separate bedroom areas on different levels within the complex.
The villa is set in beautifully maintained gardens on a plot of 2,000 sm. from which there are unobstructed sea views
Villa Hurmuses provides five star hospitality to accommodate up to 10 persons. For 6 years the villa has been winning awards for excellence in a number of categories.
2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
2017 Top 50 Villas UK Sunday Times.
- 2015 Trip Advisor rates Greece number one tourist destination in Europe
- 2015 Recipient World Luxury Hotel Awards
- Top Villa in Europe with Private Pool
- One Of The Top 20 Villas on the Greek Islands’ Conde Nast Traveler Magazine
- ‘One of the top 10 places to go in Europe for Easter’ by A Luxury Travel Blog.
- Highest ratings on TripAdvisor for destinations in Europe, with a rating of 5/5
- Today Show winner on US TV, ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2’.
In addition to the awards, Villa Hurmuses receives excellent reviews from its guests. These include ‘perfect service with a world class setting’ and ‘what a wonderful palatial mansion’ and ‘the amazing service you all provide’
THE MAIN HOUSE
The Main house is set on 3 levels as follows
Pool Level; includes a BBQ, dining and lunch area, a bar overlooking the sea and 1 bedroom.
- Fanily suite with separate entrance from the main house and can sleep 4 guests., bathroom
- Mykonian Pigeon house has been converted into a guest house, on two levels which can sleep 2/3 guests and has a small kitchen and a bathroom
- Car park
- Gardens with massage room and a pergola for fitness pursuits, yoga and table tennis.
- Laundry room
- Open plan kitchen
- Living room
- Conservatory /Dining room
- 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Guest bathroom
- Master bedroom occupying the entire floor
- En suite bathroom
- Private balcony enjoying spectacular sea views and sunsets
THE GUEST HOUSE
- One bedroom
- Sitting room
FEATURES OF AWARD WINNING LUXURY MANSION
.40kv generator installed in 2008 and fully maintained
• Freshwater supply piped direct from town, without trucking
• Sewage disposal managed by the town,
• Only 15-minute walk to town and beach with taverna below
• Full compliance with Greek property regulations
• Huge private swimming pool
• Free wifi throughout the town
• Massive potential in the holiday rental market
. Excellent water sports facilities, fishing, walking, and cycling areas nearby
• Excellent local transport links
• Just 2 miles from new Mykonos International Airport
LOCATION OF AWARD WINNING LUXURY MANSION MYKONOS
The villa is in an excellent location only a 15 minute walk from Mykonos town with its exclusive restaurants, tavernas and non stop night life. The stunning beach at Megala Ammos and its taverna are immediately below the villa, only a 5 minute walk away.
Amazing sunsets are a feature of the Cyclades
Facilities for water sports on Mykonos, fishing, walking and cycling are available nearby.
Helicopter and yacht arrival at the villa are available.
WORLD CLASS SERVICE
- The villa provides perfect service in a world class setting;
- Fresh flowers on arrival,
- Daily Aegean breakfast
- Daily housekeeping,
- Pool and beach amenities
- Chef service for dinner
- Welcome dinner with wine for 18 guests
THE GARDENS OF AWARD WINNING MANSION MYKONOS
Well-maintained gardens surround the property with lush greenery, including pines, eucalyptus, bougainvillea , geraniums and flowers and a cactus garden. The main feature is the large swimming pool with terracing. A pergola provides a shady setting for a massage and there is also space for a daily work out, with exercise, yoga and table tennis available.
THE INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
Luxury mansion Mykonos has huge potential as an investment in the holiday rental market. The daily rental for the villa in January is 1904 pounds per night. It is open all year round, 365 days a year and is fully booked throughout the summer season from May to November. Even before covid, the seasonal rate was up to 2,500 pounds per night. July 2021 saw the full restoration of flights and ferry services to Greece as well as the reopening of all tourist services such as bars, retaurants and cafes. Mykonos quickly returned to its place as one of the worlds favourite and most luxurious islands.
Holiday rental levels on Mykonos have now outstripped those of Monaco, previously the highest in Europe, with rentals averaging 507 pounds per night.
- Exercise yoga & table tennis area
- Family suite
- Guest House
- Outdoor BBQ
- Outdoor dining area & bar
- Resident staff
- Sea Views
- Staff accommodation
- Swiming pool