AWARD WINNING LUXURY MANSION ON MYKONOS
This 6 bedroom luxury villa built in 1988 was purchased by the present owners in 2001. It was renovated and since 2002 has been maintained in excellent condition by the resident staff who permanently occupy a guest house next to the large swimming pool.
Resident staff are responsible for the maintenance of the property, daily housekeeping, the provision of catering facilities by the resident chef and generally attending to the needs of the guests who holiday in this luxurious villa.
The villa provides five star hospitality in 5 separate bedroom areas. Each guest receives warm hospitality and undivided attention from the resident staff.
LUXURY MANSION ON MYKONOS
Accommodation at luxury mansion on Mykonos comprises 277sm. including 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms which provide 5 star hospitality in 5 separate bedroom areas on different levels within the complex.
The villa is set in beautifully maintained gardens on a plot of 2,000 sm. from which there are unobstructed sea views.
THE MAIN HOUSE
BBQ, dining and lunch area, bar overlooking the sea and 1 bedroom.
- Family suite with separate entrance from the main house and can sleep 4 guests., bathroom
- Mykonian Pigeon house has been converted into a guest house, on two levels which can sleep 2/3 guests and has a small kitchen and a bathroom
- Car park
- Gardens with massage room and a pergola for fitness pursuits, yoga and table tennis.
- Laundry room
- Open plan kitchen
- Living room
- Conservatory /Dining room
- 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Guest bathroom
- Master bedroom occupying the entire floor
- En suite bathroom
- Private balcony enjoying spectacular sea views and sunsets
THE GUEST HOUSE
- One bedroom
- Sitting room
AWARD WINNING MANSION ON MYKONOS
· 2017 Top 50 Villas UK Sunday Times.
- TripAdvisor rates Greece number one tourist destination in Europe 2015 award 2015 Recipient World Luxury Hotel Awards,
- Top Villa in Europe with Private Pool.
Voted ‘One Of The Top 20 Villas on the Greek Islands’ by Conde Nast Traveler• ‘One of the top 10 places to go in Europe for Easter’ by A Luxury Travel Blog.
• Highest ratings on TripAdvisor for destinations in Europe, with a rating of 5/5.
• Today Show winner on US TV, ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2’.
FEATURES OF MYKONOS LUXURY MANSION
.40kv generator installed in 2008 and fully maintained
• Freshwater supply piped direct from town, without trucking
• Sewage disposal managed by the town,
• Only 15-minute walk to town and beach with taverna below
• Full compliance with Greek property regulations
• Huge private swimming pool
• Free wifi throughout the town
• Massive potential in the holiday rental market
. Excellent water sports facilities, fishing, walking, and cycling areas nearby
• Excellent local transport links
• Just 2 miles from new Mykonos International Airport
. Huge potential as an investment in the holiday rental market
WORLD CLASS SERVICE
- The villa provides perfect service in a world class setting;
- Fresh flowers on arrival,
- Daily Aegean breakfast
- Daily housekeeping,
- Pool and beach amenities
- Chef service for dinner
- Welcome dinner with wine for 18 guests
THE GARDENS OF LUXURY MANSION ON MYKONOS
The villa is set in beautifully maintained gardens on a plot of 2,000 sm. from which there are unobstructed sea views. Well-maintained gardens surround the property with lush greenery, including pines, eucalyptus, bougainvillea , geraniums and flowers, as well as a cactus garden.
THE INVESTMENT POTENTIAL OF LUXURY MANSION ON MYKONOS
- Exercise yoga & table tennis area
- Family suite
- Guest House
- Outdoor BBQ
- Outdoor dining area & bar
- Resident staff
- Sea Views
- Staff accommodation
- Swiming pool