ATHENS GLYFADA A FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
FOR SALE AT 220,000 Euro
Athens Glyfada a first floor apartment for sale. It was built in 1987 and fully renovated in 2007. The three storey apartment building has been well maintained. It is set at the junction of two attractive tree lined streets. It is only a 10 minute walk from the centre of Glyfada with its shopping facilities, cafes and tavernas as well as marinas, beaches and luxury hotels.
The apartment provides 75s.m. of accommodation as follows;
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen with separate lounge and dining areas
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
In addition the apartment has the benefit of;
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Security doors
- Large balconies with tents
Service charges are approximately 50 Euro per month
- Glyfada is well served by transport facilities, with regular bus and tram services to Athens and Piraeus and an express bus service to the airport. There are a number of excellent international schools in both the southern and northern suburbs, all of which provide their own school bus service. From Piraeus there are ferry and hydrofoil services to many of the Greek islands. An elementary school and a childrens playground are close by.Glyfada also provides facilities for a selection of sporting activities such as tennis, mini football, basketball, volley ball and a large indoor swimming pool.
THE ATHENIAN RIVIERA
Glyfada sees the start of the Athenian Riviera which stretches along the southern coast for some 50 kms through resorts such as Lagonissi, Anavyssos and Saronida, down to Cape Sounion and the ferry port of Lavrion. Countless bays and beaches provide ample opportunity for swimming and sunbathing while the mountains to the rear are criss crossed by tracks and footpaths for the hiker and the cyclist. Kavouri with its sandy beaches and waterfront tavernasis within 10 minute drive of the apartment.
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Large Balcony
- security door